Delivery and returns


Delivery and returns

Q  Can I get a delivery to my residential college?
Yes. As your parcel will require a signature on delivery, make sure the attendant at your college is aware that you are expecting a delivery and ask that they accept the parcel on your behalf. College delivery addresses are shown below:

Sancta Sophia College
8 Missenden Road, Camperdown, NSW 2050

The Women’s College
15 Carillon Avenue, Newtown, NSW 2042

St Andrew’s College
19 Carillon Avenue, Newtown, NSW 2042

International House
96 City Road, Chippendale, NSW 2008

St John’s College
10 Missenden Road, Camperdown, NSW 2050

Wesley College
The University of Sydney, Western Avenue, Camperdown, NSW 2050

St Paul’s College
9 City Road, Camperdown, NSW 2050

Q  Do you deliver to post office boxes?
No. We CANNOT deliver to PO Boxes, Private or Locked Bags.As you need to sign for the delivery of your parcel, all orders must be shipped to a residential street address. If you will be overseas when you expect your order, you can have your order delivered to your faculty (with their prior approval).

Q  What do I do if I haven’t received my order?
If you have not received your order in the time you expected, and you have checked the delivery status by using your tracking number, contact the warehouse directly.

Customer service helpline:    +61 2  8097 0492

Customer service email:

If you place an order and the item is out of stock, you will be notified by email that your order has been placed on back order and you will be advised of the revised expected delivery date.

Q  What happens if I ordered the wrong size and I want to exchange or return my order?
If you have ordered an item that is the wrong size or colour, you can return your order within 14 days of invoice. You will need to complete an online Returns Request.

For the full Returns Policy click here.

Q  What if the goods I receive are faulty?
Faulty items will be repaired or replaced if returned within the warranty period (6 months). To arrange a return of a faulty item, see the Returns Policy and follow the procedure outlined.

Q  How do I get a refund for a faulty item?
Refunds will be issued when a faulty garment has been returned and cannot be replaced, or where a suitable item cannot be found for an exchange, provided the care instructions labelled on the garment have been followed and the item is returned within 6 months of purchase. Refer to the Returns Policy and follow the procedure outlined.

Q  Where do I send my returns to?
Please return your garment(s) to:

UniGear Pty Ltd
22 Shadforth St Mosman NSW 2088

Ensure you include the printout of your Returns Request and the Return Authority Number supplied by UniGear.

Q  How do I return my goods?
When you have submitted your return request you will receive a Return Authority Number from UniGear. Make sure you include this authority number with your items, along with your original order number.

Return your goods to:

UniGear Pty Ltd
22 Shadforth St Mosman NSW 2088

Turnaround is usually 7 working days.

Q  How do I cancel an order?
Orders can be cancelled as long as you submit your cancellation before you are notified that your order has been shipped. To cancel an order:

  • send an email to with ‘Order Cancellation’ in the subject line.
  • in the body of the email, include the following information:
    -       your order number
    -       a contact phone number

The warehouse will process the order cancellation as soon as they receive your request.

Credits will be debited to the credit card on which the original purchase was made.

Q  What is the Credit and Returns Policy?
Items purchased from the eStore can be returned for the following reasons:

  • the item ordered is faulty
  • the item ordered is the wrong item or the wrong size
  • you received the wrong item.

All returns (except where the item is faulty) must be made within 14 days of invoice. All items must be in their original condition:

  • unworn
  • within its original packaging
  • have all labels intact

 Items can only be exchanged as like for like items, eg the same item but in a different colour or size.

Cancelled orders with be credited as above.

Q  How do I submit a return request?
Complete the online Returns Request Form

Provide all details where prompted. If you are exchanging an item ensure you give the size or colour of the item you want sent to you as a replacement.

If you need your replacement item shipped to an address that is different from your original order, type your new delivery address in the space shown.

Press the submit button when finished.

Q  When will I receive my replacement goods?
Once your returned items have been received by the warehouse and an exchange is required, the warehouse will ship a replacement item to you:

  • replacements for faulty items are shipped freight free
  • if your return is for a credit for change of mind, you will be credited for the full cost of the item, but postage and handling will not be refunded

Q  What do I do if I want my replacement goods sent to another address?
If you have already submitted the return request, email the warehouse on, with ‘Return Authority Number xxxx [include your specific number]’ – updated delivery address in the subject line.

In the body of the email, include the following information:

  • your original order number
  • your new delivery address
  • your contact phone number

Website CMS by SiteSuite